Thursday, May 20, 2010

Siemens washing machine viewing window refused to identify causes of an explosion - Siemens washing machine - household appliances industry-hc360 HC Network


China Suppliers
China Suppliers



2008 6 20, is the night before, my wife had just returned from the first line anti-mosquito-down, for she was quite satisfied with tonight's results have been wiped out mosquitoes with mosquito is 3 40.

Washing machine
glue pens

The washed clothes hanging back over, plug as early as 20 minutes before the pull down. Suddenly, a loud sound of glass Decrepitation alarmed us, and we looked to the north balcony, no windows were broken, I checked the thermos there is no problem, check to the ground, found broken glass, I began to thought broken glass, looked up and saw washing machines, can not help but surprise, and washing all the observation windows broken, the cabin is broken glass. Siemens, the big brands ah! Suddenly I bought the toy as a kind of feeling, how it so easily broken glass! His wife is also a silent, half a day before that fortunately we are not on the edge of washing machine, otherwise we can not help a chill ...... yes ah, fortunately!
sheaffer fountain pens



Minutes that night, his wife, hit the Siemens 400 phone, they promised that over the next day to send instructors. The next day, which is yesterday, his wife to work. Siemens local repair person called me and asked out the situation, also was surprised that have not met, they look, and after a half an hour, they called and said viewing window out of stock, to order, as prices can lead to the report with to the point that we offer. I asked them whether they know for sure what causes that they did not know. I also asked if the cause could not be that for a piece of glass to guarantee that he will not explode it? Did not answer, I want them to manager, he said on a business trip to Tel no. I got angry and said to complain, he said okay and hung up.



I began to complaints, playing 400, to tell the situation, their answer was the standard, your product is bought on June 2 last year, and , we can charge you for a piece of glass. I asked them why they did not find out the reasons why, she said that does not check out. My god, check it out. Then I change what is the use of glass block! Observation window washer low, squat down to put clothes when opposite face. Think of my wife, children will have to fly bombing and even broken glass disfigured the probability of blindness. I said to check how you did not know the reasons for not discover. She said external force may cause. That means that I use something bruised. I told her about tomorrow we do not have touched. If the only reason for the glass but not identified, or not to come. I would like to contact their leadership, she said, contact as soon as possible.



Afternoon, there has been no news to more than 5 phone calls in the past. They say that only for the glass, can not pinpoint the cause. I say this not the same thing with free maintenance, which are products of major security risks, there are quality issues. They said they will not have quality products, glass, fine. Then I said, you can guarantee a future for not bombing you, they can not guarantee, only after the change of look. How I could get his family's security at risk?



Rain last night to the store, they said this can only come to Siemens to solve, really? I said to sue them, then make shopping as the first defendant, Siemens second. He said it was impossible, they will not be the first defendant. Hey, I do not know the law, if it is true?



Mom consulted 12,315 today, they said we can ask manufacturers to send someone to accompany us to do with quality control. Call 400, they said they do not, go to our own.



Why? Think of a few days ago, the family set-top box broken, nearly two thousand pieces of crystal lights off a lot of light bulbs. Hey, lamented why such poor quality now. Siemens, a large foreign brands! Why is a major security risk to this kind of personal film even now no see? Can not find the not checked, it did not send to understand the situation. On what basis! ? Do customers have to make a flesh and blood flying bombing attention to it?



Two days to play 400, no progress, if we begged to him. You brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, grandparents, if you would give little brother some advice? Is give up, or fight in the end it? If you want to fight, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment