Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Experts also said that Yu Yu layman


Frbiz Site
Frbiz Site

What is jade?


    The dictionary says, it is a mineral, texture thin and shiny.


    But Jade is not just minerals, mineral voluminous, people do not cherish all the jade minerals like emotions. Jade and I was not specifically bond, had no intention of jade collection, there is no specifically to find out about jade, but the feeling of admiration for people jade mentality, they love and care for jade, jade all the emotional investment of all let me surprise, so that I am touched. This is not because of the priceless jade, the same expensive gold and silver and even diamonds, are not such a respected; not because of the beautiful luster of jade, the world's glorious beauty of the material found everywhere - everything is not as jade, as into the the depths of the human mind, and people form lasting bonds with people associating with the people are not even into a puzzled feeling.
diving helmets


   
desk fountain


    This is the jade. It is a common substance, but not a common substance.


    Many people close affinity with the jade, they can tell themselves, relatives and friends and jade beautiful legends and stories, from time to time I will because they are real feelings, echocardiography fascinating. From which I realized, in fact, I and jade there is also a margin, I do not jade, and my heart there is a jade, as long as I know the location of jade in people's minds, which in my mind, also left his position.


   


    I felt the magic jade, enormous charm.


    Experts said the jade, jade layman also said that in front of jade, people can sometimes jade, making it into my eyes, "Yu Ren." Understanding and insights for the jade, I did not dip and the fur on the jade rich and profound, I am more at a loss for far-fetched, but the spiritual and vivid jade infected me, so I had to take note of these, "Yu Ren." In the future without talking about the dinner, party, trip, I still often hear talk of jade, often Guanyu presence.


    No one would have other physical substances such input will not be someone from the bank card from the wallet pulls out, will not put a gold necklace or a diamond ring in public as a talking appreciate the goal. Only jade, people constantly talking about, it was demonstrated, some adding "Yu Ren" team. I am afraid there is very little other collection, can be so homely, so universal, so wherever they appeared at the time where people's discourse.


   


    Jade in the people's livelihood, the show a kind of ordinariness, and strange is that only it, and since ancient times has been the most noble symbol. "Yujiebingqing," "Jade bone Bing Ji", "I'd rather Stick to your guns is not", can be described as ordinary people, is the highest praise yet.


    Jade is a substance, but also a spirit, which exists in ordinary reality, but also exists in the human spirit and soul, in reality, it can be for sale, carved Synthesizer, in the person's heart, it always priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment