Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Feeling Of Incompetence Confessions


Frbiz Site
Frbiz Site

Thirties my wife and I are young, we are requirement is very strong. Love, we established a very strong feeling. The first two years of marriage, we had very hot sex life. Can not long before I sick, can not lead a normal sex life. My wife and I always talk about anything you can say no ill feelings between each other. We now discuss how to have sex after starting the questions.



Although we can not normal sexual intercourse, but we have our own unique way to have sex. When we remember the past, those feelings and experiences of life and found sex life not necessarily to sexual intercourse, many sexual activities can also be called sex. guaifenesin

racecadotril

Sex life what is it? Is to have sex with each other's feelings, resulting in sexual impulses, feel the opposite sex to bring you happiness, which can be called sex. We often say that romantic love, then mutual flirting. The wife will ask me touch her sensitive areas. I gently caress her body, her body warm Wen Bian, you can make her orgasm. Whenever I see the way his wife happy, I am very satisfied. We often in the form of improved sex life, we have only one aim is to make each other happy. I am a man, a young blood of man, if I can not in the early stages of illness is sensible, and his wife discuss the problems of life, once the couple have to worry about this problem, we not ventilation, depressed, quickly will lead to psychological problems, resulting in mental and emotional crisis, we see this situation from the press is a lot of. Good feelings my wife and I, we cherish each other, they must find a way to solve the problem of sexual life, which is a major issue to maintain marital relations.



Wife was caring for my body, sometimes I want to be required by the penis, the wife would refuse me gently, she said: impatient, and other disease is cured, say, as long as your body good We Enenaiai to grow old, I'll be satisfied. His wife will use a variety of ways to make my sexual pleasure, when that moment, I always excited, feeling very impulsive, as if back to the love of the stage. I think the sexual content is very rich, so-called argument orgasm, according to my understanding, not necessarily at the time of sexual intercourse can be achieved, for example, his wife told me that she even think, let me kiss the body caused by sexual even more than the simple sexual intercourse climax fascinated her, and I admired all the wonderful wife orgasm, when, and he is very happy and comfortable.



Once, I asked the wife, I can not have sex with her, a long time will make her sexless. She said, how? Is offensive or sex life, hate the opposite sex, all acts of sexual annoyance, we are happy that `Why, where's the frigid? In the years since my illness, we change the traditional form of sexual intercourse, on behalf of the other sex in various ways, the same husband and wife to live a happy, feeling increase. I am grateful to my wife's love, so that my heart is not due to illness caused by a lot of pressure, but I think the most important thing is to have strong confidence in their own, couples have the right and healthy life, knowledge can not Life is simply that the husband and wife sexual intercourse, nor can use a simple "feelings Haojiu Xing, and have no sex life does not matter" to the idea of self-deception, but should be positive aspects to explore deeper meaning of life. Sex and love is difficult to separate the form, you can not say at this time is love then as sexual, but should Xing Huai rub together. `I believe that many husbands and wives of the situation as we do, but I know that many people can not be sexual intercourse so much noise utter confusion, I hope we can give you an example to provide a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment